the seal of the medieval priory
The Pilgrimage of Our Lady of Walsingham
produced by the League of Our Lady : c. 1924
(The League brought the first pilgrimage to the restored shrine, in 1922.)

the booklet measures 3.75" x 6" : scroll down to see all the pages

front and back cover
inside cover and page 1
pages 2-3
pages 4-5
pages 6-7
pages 8-9
pages 10-11
page 12 and inside cover
 
top of page ::Home Page :: return to Shrine Publications Page :: INDEX