the seal of the medieval priory
The Pearson Album 1 (1938)
the modern logo

Photographs taken in 1938 by The Revd K A Pearson :: there are two volumes - this is Volume 1 ::
the photographs are in the same order as in the album and are mostly of the finished interior of the Shrine Church and the grounds :: the first and last pictures are taken inside St Mary's parish church :: Volume 2 is mostly of the village and of St Mary's and St Peter's (Great Walsingham) and a few from the June 6th opening of the Shrine Church
return to top of page
return to top of page
return to top of page
return to top of page
return to top of page
     

return to top of page
return to 1938 page