the seal of the medieval priory
1938 Outdoor Photographs
the modern logo

The North and South cloisters were not built until 1964 and 1972 respectively
South-East Porch : demolished when the South Cloister was built in1972 : the door arch shown above can still be seen where the windows of the south cloister start
North (St George's) Porch West Front
in the gardens The new Shrine Church
in the gardens
 
The Hatcham Crucifix  

return to 1938 ground plan :: top of page