the seal of the medieval priory
The Chapel of the Fourth Sorrowful Mystery
The Carrying of the Cross


Fr Patten's heading in his inventory
dedication
St John Vianney (The Curé d'Ars)
chapel of The Priest Associates; later SSC
 

not yet complete


This chapel was first to have been that of the Society of Our Lady of Walsingham and the Society's chapel was to have been theirs: St Anne; for some reason unknown they were swapped.

 

in 1938

 

 

 


The Annunciation
The Agony in the Garden
The Resurrection
The Visitation
The Scourging
The Ascension
The Birth of Our Lord
The Crowning with Thorns
The Coming of the Holy Spirit
The Presentation in the Temple
Ground Plan
The Assumption of Our Lady
The Finding in the Temple
The Crucifixion
The Coronation of Our Lady
St Augustine's Chapel
Chapel of The Sacred Heart
 Outdoor Photographs

top of page
INDEX
Home Page