the seal of the medieval priory
The Little Guide to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Walsingham (England's Nazareth)
The first guide to the Shrine, written by Fr Patten: first edition (below) October 1931
2nd: 1932; 3rd: 1935 (revised); 4th: 1938 (revised); 5th: 1939 (revised and enlarged); a 6th was prepared but abandoned because of the outbreak of War

the booklet measures 7.25" x 4.75"
scroll down to see all the pages
front cover
The page below is the inner front cover : Fr Patten has corrected the Latin
inner front cover and errata
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
The page below (12) has been turned 90° to make viewing easier :: for a larger plan with later pencil markings click here
page 12
The page below is the completely blank inner back cover
inner back cover
The page below is the outer back cover
outer back cover
Battley Brothers were printers of Our Lady's Mirror
return to top of page
return to Home page
return to Shrine Publications page
return to 1931 page
return to 1931 press reports page